How do I download a support file from my Signature and DVL?Follow
Sometimes to aid with troubleshooting, Nortek Support will ask you to download the support file from your Signature instrument. There are a few ways you can do this.
Option 1: SignatureDeployment
- Connect to the Signature using the SignatureDeployment software.
- Go to Instrument > Get Support File.
- Find the NortekSupport_....tar.gz under Signature Downloads on your PC and send it to Nortek:
Option 2: Web interface
- Use the Nortek Discovery Software to find the IP address for the system.
- Copy the IP address and paste it into your browser.
- Under the “Maintenance” tab, select Retrieve Support File.
- Find the NortekSupport_....tar.gz under Downloads on your PC and send it to Nortek.
Option 3: MIDAS
- Connect to the Signature using MIDAS.
- Go to the cog icon and click "Get support file".
- Save the NortekSupport_....tar.gz file somewhere suitable.
Please sign in to leave a comment.