A dump file is file consisting of all the data found on the internal recorder. This is most often used by Nortek Support to extract data files a customer may have lost or deleted.
To get a dump file, follow these steps:
- Connect the instrument and open up the respective software.
- Click on Deployment > Recorder Data Retreival.
- Check "Dump" and "All" then press Retrieve (shown in picture below).
- Choose a name and destination to save the file.
- The recorder may take a few minutes to download the entire file.
Screendump from instrument specific software